Digital Marketing for Small Businesses
The majority of our clients are small businesses selling services, for example, retail stores, interior design services, Internet startups, etc. Our approach at Stride is to not overwhelm small businesses, but to map out a winning strategy that established the necessary systems based on their budget so they can start the process of building out their marketing as they grow.
A great website and solid online presence (brand) are two key components a small business needs to establish (Build) first. This is the first step of the BIG Stride system that is needed for marketing to be successful. With the foundation in place, we start to work on improving (Improve) visibility and growing (Grow) business through more focused marketing, content development, and lead generation.
BIG Stride System
ONLINE PRESENCE & BRANDING
Make sure all branding (logo, fonts, icons, social media, etc), and brand messaging (vision and mission statement) accurately reflects what your organization is all about.
Build a responsive WordPress website that establishes an online presence which supports your brand and is more visible.
- create a user-friendly site structure
- create a look and feel that not only looks good but appeals to your target market
- write content that sells with a clear call to action
- include imagery that is creative and engaging
- doing basic page optimizations for search
- set up tracking to capture analytics data